2.2 Magazine Proposal

Magazine Proposal


The title of my Magazine will be called Stay Focused. I called it that because i will have crazy and secret information of the latests news/updates for my audience. Also the title clearly states that you need to be focused in general in your life. Also the audience would want to find out the true meaning of the title behind it so they would want to read through it. 

The price for my magazine will be £3.50 if you want a single magazines as that's roughly in between of the results I have got. However If you want to pay monthly it would be £15.95 and finally if you want pay yearly the cost would be £67.47.

The price of the magazine will cover my production cost , therefore allowing me to make profit.
To print my magazine plus publication it would cost around £10,000. My magazine would strictly need to be sold over 4000 times monthly for me to maintain good profit so I can make more to sell. My magazine would sell because of the amount of synergy it has in it. My magazine will connect to my target audience and make them interact with it through the use of prizes and may mini games within the magazine or online.  
My magazine will be on all platforms like Apple and Samsung etc. It will be located on the App store if you have IOS but if you have Android it will be on play store. New magazines will be released/ available weekly so the audience have to stay alerted.
My magazine will have  a lot of crazy and secret information of films that are going to be coming out in the further future and interviews with many characters involved in the films. Also it will have all tips and tricks on how to be successful in Uk which should entertain the audience. Furthermore it will have the best films in the world in the magazine to get the audience excited. In addition my magazine will have a lot of competitions and free gifts like free cinema tickets so my audience stay engaged with the magazine.

My target audience will be people aged from 14+ as there's a lot of crazy movie fans in all age ranges. There isn't a main gender who would buy my magazine as both males and females particular are interested in films. The social demographics will be C1 (lower middle class) and C2 (skilled working class) as you need to work to be able to afford my magazine. The audience that will mainly buy the magazine will be people who love to watch films. Furthermore people who usually buy Film the magazine will be interested in my magazine as we will have more exclusive information and secret parts of up coming films including Stay Focused with information of what characters will be displayed in the film and they will be explaining what roles they have in the film, this it so that the audience will get better understanding of the upcoming films.


The audience will enjoy my content as once again it has many exclusive information within the films like the characters personal lives and a brief description about them also it has many quizzes for the people to engage and test their knowledge on their favourite films like I said before. Also there will be a lot of opportunities for the audience win free tickets to watch whatever film they would love to watch. Also they may gain free gifts when they buy a certain amount of magazines, the gifts would be funded by the money that we save up from selling a large amount of magazines. The thing that makes my magazine special is the content as it will form a big friendly community of people who love a wide variety of films.

I hope you acknowledge my ideas and create my magazine and publish it so it can get world wide to all the film fans out there.

Comments

Popular Posts